- Visiting POWs and their families all over
- Organising regular pilgrimages of reconciliation
to Japan for former FEPOWs.
- Organising receptions for Japanese people
visiting Britain to meet former FEPOWs.
- Organising services of reconciliation when appropriate.
- Promoting friendship and understanding by
regularly organising luncheon parties and
other events for former FEPOWs and their
families and Japanese people.
- Attending memorial services, meetings and
conferences for former FEPOWs.
- Giving talks about Agape Worldfs work in the UK,
Japan and other countries.
- Encouraging Anglo-Japanese cultural exchange.
- Expanding Agape Worldfs work to other countries.
||Keiko Holmes was awarded an
honorary OBE by Her Majesty
Queen Elizabeth in April 1998.